- All pathways and driveways need to be clear of any obstructions. Vehicles should be moved for our crew to have clear entry to your home. Snow and ice need to be COMPLETELY cleared to ensure safe delivery.
- 3rd floor deliveries from street level need to be disclosed at the time of sales as there is an extra charge for this service.
- Homes that require hauling furniture more then 100 ft. from parking area need to be disclosed at the time of sales as there is an extra charge for this service.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure that the furniture fits into the home. The delivery crew will inform you if the furniture will not fit without causing damage. If desired, we will send our crew out to your home, just after ordering, to make sure the items your ordered will fit. Please contact our delivery manager if you need any assistance.
- All child and pet gates need to be removed PRIOR to our arrival. This will include mounting hardware that may damage the furniture. The delivery crew will not lift furniture up and over gates.
- Pets need to be kept away from the delivery crew.
- The hallways, stairs and rooms need to be cleared of objects prior to our arrival. The delivery crew will not move your existing furniture.
- Most larger furniture pieces include an anchoring system that will attach the item directly to a wall. Baby Supermart does not include this permanent anchoring as part of our delivery.
- At the completion of delivery and set up, the delivery crew will take digital images to verify the condition of the furniture.
AT BABY SUPERMART, IT IS OUR GOAL TO HAVE A SMOOTH AND SAFE DELIVERY TO YOUR HOME. WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO CONTACT OUR DELIVER MANAGER BEFORE OR AFTER DELIVERY WITH ANY QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS.