Customer Pick up
CUSTOMER PICK UP HOURS
Wednesdays 11-7, Fridays 11-7, Saturdays 11-4
We request that our customers call 24 hours prior to pick up to ensure that we have your order ready and checked. Please come directly to the front counter before going to our pickup up area
- Baby Supermart requests that you bring an appropriate vehicle to pick up furniture. We cannot estimate if your order will fit into your vehicle. We will be glad to provide you with the box sizes prior to pick up so you can determine what kind of vehicle to bring.
- Our customers have the option of opening and inspecting items to pick up. If this is desired, we will not be able to repack exactly as it was from the manufacturer. Items not inspected and found to have damage will require the customer to return it to our warehouse. We encourage our optional delivery service the ensure your satisfaction.
- Baby Supermart does not recommend placing items on top of vehicles. We can only place items on your roof if you assist.
- Baby Supermart does not recommend loaded items to project from the vehicle in any manner.
- Baby Supermart does not recommend that any part of a vehicle be left partially or fully open.
- Baby Supermart does not recommend that customers transport merchandise in open vehicles when it is raining or in high winds.
- ALL CRIBS MUST BE ASSEMBLED IN THE ROOM IT IS GOING IN. CRIBS WILL NOT FIT THROUGH DOOR-WAYS.
- If you, our customer, have any concerns about pick up, we encourage you to ask from our warehouse manager to assist you.
Thank you for Shopping at Baby Supermart